For us, success is the result of a solution that truly meets the website and communication needs of every K-12 stakeholder.
With that in mind, we built the new Learning Community Management System (LCMS) from Edline—the first truly integrated website communication platform for K-12 school districts and their learning communities.
More schools choose Edline as their website provider than any other solution on the market. Millions of teachers, parents and students rely on Edline every single day for sharing and accessing critical information.
Why Choose Edline? Here is how we differ from other solutions:
We are a single solution that can evolve with the growing needs of your school district and integrate with most of your existing third party systems such as your SIS, Facilities Management and Curriculum.
- Exceptionally designed District/School/Classroom websites with intuitive multimedia capabilities that make managing websites a breeze.
- Leading-edge Learning Management and Classroom Solutions include Web 2.0 tools, Quizzes, Forms, Surveys and Gradebooks - allowing for dynamic online classrooms.
- Built-in Notification Solutions that translate in 20+ languages are fully integrated with your website communication strategy, enabling routine and emergency communication.
Using our industry leading solutions, we are dedicated to helping schools raise student achievement by harnessing the power of parental involvement, supporting teachers and engaging the learning community.
Our customers' success speaks for itself!
- In a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, a student described Edline as the reason he was able to keep up with his studies, graduate high school and get accepted into college.
- An Illinois “Superintendent of the Year” praised Edline for bringing the community together and playing a key role in the significant increase in the district’s AYP in an otherwise struggling community.
- 96% of parents surveyed in one of Florida's largest school districts believe they are in a better position to help students thrive as a result of the district's implementation of Edline's Learning Community Management System (LCMS).
Schedule a demo today to learn more about the new LCMS from Edline!
Edline is more than just a professionally designed website that’s easy to use and manage.
We focus on customer success and what we can do to make the user experience exceptional. Some of our cutting-edge advancements include:
- Extensible communication platform that grows with you and saves money.
- Fastest implementation and set-up times in the industry.
- Personalized navigation, roles-based visibility and combined calendars.
- Real results that help improve overall student achievement.
- Automatically set up classrooms with an intuitive, consistent interface that ensures teachers create valuable, engaging content.
So what will the next generation of learning technologies look like? Stick with Edline to find out…
Our professional design team creates site designs that all members of the learning community are proud to call their own.
Unlike other solutions, we don’t lock you into a design and then prohibit you from refreshing or updating your site’s appearance down the road. With Edline’s revolutionary design interface, you have control over your webpages—there is no need to incur extra costs or hire an expensive design firm to manage your design. Furthermore, we are continually developing new design themes and motifs to choose from, ensuring that your look remains fresh and unique.
We empower schools and districts of every size to achieve real results in education by delivering 21st century technology that actually transforms the way people communicate, teach and learn.
We have witnessed remarkable changes, as in the case of Matteson School District, where since implementing Edline the percentage of students meeting or exceeding state standards has grown from 55% to 80%. See the video testimonial...
Edline has helped the Bayside Academy realize significant cost savings in paper-based activities. Read more...
Image: Bayside Academy's cost savings after implementing Edline